Sunday, April 5, 2015

Postcards from LA. What the....?

Every trip to LA is an experience. It's like it's own little planet out here - unique, freaky and beautiful in it's own way (except for the traffic, which is abominable). I think it's important to have a "go with the flow" kind of attitude and try to appreciate the city for what it is - an eclectic collection of lifestyles, ethnicities and neurosis. But sometimes you just run across things that even the most La-Di-Da attitude just finds a little too weird and hysterically funny.

I have no idea...

What every home needs.

So random

SUPER CREEPY!

I just don't even know what to say about this...

Maybe he's waiting for the rest of his bathing suit to drop from the sky.
Ending my postcard with Having a great time. Wish you were here. Although not really, because my daughter's apartment would be a bit crowded. Happy Easter all!



No comments:

Post a Comment